I used Sugar 'n Cream Twists for this cloth, and the pattern can be found here.
I packaged that dishcloth with a matching pot scrubber, and gave them to my mom for Valentine's Day. Yeah, I know, really exciting Valentine's gift!
After finishing the above cloth, I cast on another, which I finished Saturday morning. I used Sugar 'n Cream Stripes, in American Stripes for this one, and really like how it came out!
And here are the finished crayon caddies, which I gave the girls for Valentine's Day. The idea is for them to keep them for using in church.
The pattern is from Lion Brand Yarn, but I used Red Heart Super Saver 100% acrylic. I wanted to make them fairly stiff, so it would be easy for the girls to get the crayons back in the pockets. Here is the pattern. You have to sign up on their site, but it is free.
On Friday, I received an email requesting 2 more pairs of ladybug slippers from a MOPS friend, bringing the total I need finished for Thursday to 8 pair. I have 1 1/2 pairs to do, and 1 pair to weave in ends on. When those are done, I will be casting on more dishcloths. Stay tuned!